2020 Show Sponsors and Prizes
- Guerrilla Painter: https://guerrillapainter.com/ and Jenson Art Outfitters: https://www.judsonsart.com/ – two $150 Gift Certificates, one for each show.
- Artwork Archive – Lifetime Master Account worth over $1000 for the award winner and 20% discount on first year subscriptions to all WASH members. https://www.artworkarchive.com/ Email AlysLynn Lemke for member’s discount link at: AlysLynn@att.net.
- Sakura of America – two Koi Water Colors Pocket Field Sketch Boxes of 30 half-pan watercolors with refillable water brush and sponge, one for each show. You can find Koi Water Colors through art suppliers.
- Salis International, Inc. – Three Dr. Ph. Martin’s Hydrus Fine Art Watercolor, 1.0 OZ, Set of 12. #1, #2 & #3
- Jack Richeson & Company Gift Certificates for $150.00, $125.00 and $100.00 for the Member Show for the purchase of paint and pastels.
- Armadillo Art & Craft – A six tube Old Holland Watercolour Set and a 140 lb CP Schut Noblesse Watercolour Paper pad from the Netherlands, a Rekab Squirrel Mop Brush from Israel – total retail value of $118.00. Imported and distributed by Armadillo Art & Craft, Belle Mead, New Jersey.
- California Watercolor Gallery – Any one giclee print valued at $195 on their website or, if the artist provides a hi-res image of their own painting, one giclee print on watercolor paper up to 22 x 30 inches.
- Artist & Craftsman Supply, Berkeley Store – a gift certificate for merchandise for the Member Show – 2573 Shattuck Ave. Berkeley, California 94704 and online at:
- M Graham & Co. – one set of 6 ea. .5 oz M. Graham Artist’s Watercolors for the Member Show.
- Cheap Joe’s Art Stuff – Two $50 Gift Certificates, one for each show.
- Portable Painter – two each Portable Painter compact watercolor palettes ideal for travel. Available at fine art supply stores and online at:
- Ampersand Art Supply – a gift set including one Aquabord 11″ x 14″ x 7/8″ and one Aquabord 11″ x 14″ x 1.5″. Aquabord has a unique clay surface that absorbs watercolors like a fine paper and lifts of cleanly. It is a favorite medium of WASH demonstrator and 2020 Open Show judge, Dale Laitinen. Available at fine art supply stores, to locate a store, go to:
- Golden Artist’s Colors, Inc. – a $50 gift certificate and 12-color QoR Watercolor Set for each show.
- HK Holbein, Inc. – an 18 tube Holbein Watercolor paint set retailing at $245 for the Member Show http://www.holbeinartistmaterials.com/
- Strathmore Artist Papers – donation of product for both the Member Show and the Open Show https://www.strathmoreartist.com/home.html
- Skyline One Framing/Sacramento Giclee – $40 Gift Certificate for framing, giclee printing or merchandise 3429 Freedom Park Drive, Suite 13, North Highlands, CA 95660, 916-344-0402.
- Creative Catalyst Productions – One Gift Certificate for an art instruction video by nationally known artist worth up to $60 to be chosen from CCP\’s huge library
- Daniel Smith Artist’s Supply – 2 each of Daniel Smith 5ml tubes Extra Fine Watercolor Essentials set and six color Primatek set plus Daniel Smith Watercolor Dot Try It Cards – 238 colors. Available at fine art stores and online.
- SPONSOR’S AWARD – “Artistic Edge Gallery Award” and $50.00 cash presented by Artistic Edge Custom Framing and Gallery. Visit their beautiful shop at 1880 Fulton Ave Sacramento, CA 95825, (916) 482-2787.
- MidTown Framing – a $100 Gift Certificate for services including custom framing and giclée printing. Visit their store at 22nd and J St., Sacramento (916) 447-7558.
- Logan Graphics – an F500-2 Dual Drive Elite Point Driver donated to the WASH organization for our WASH show framing repair tool kit.
- SPONSOR’S AWARD – “Jim Ginney Award” and $75.00 cash presented by Jim Ginney Fine Art, Photography & Framing in Lotus, CA. Jim is a giclée artist creating high quality prints for artists all over the El Dorado/Sacramento area and with very reasonably priced framing services – it’s worth the drive. 4870 Joyous Ann Dr., Placerville, CA 95667, 530-626-1124, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AirFloat Systems – a $150 gift certificate for “Strongbox” art shipping system(s) for the Open Show.
- Archival Gallery and Framing – Two $50 Gift Cards – 3223 Folsom Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95816, (916) 923-6204.
Gallery hours – Tue-Sat 11am-4pm, Thu/Fri until 6pm, 2nd Saturday receptions 6-9pm.